Sunday, April 20, 2014

He is Risen!!!!!! Happy Easter

hello, I hope this Easter Sunday finds all of you healthy and happy.  A few months ago I purchased a cute little stamp set of crosses, the brand is from Inkadinkado.  I thought Easter would be an appropriate time to start inking them up.  Here is what I made with one of them:



Ok, I loaded the inside photo first, oops.  Trying to cook Easter dinner, so no time to try and fix.  The card stock is Stampin Up, except for the glittery card stock which is Die Cuts with a View, and let me tell you it is awesome, the glitter does not rub off, even when you use punches with it.  Love it.  The embossing folder is Darice and the ink is of course Stampin Up.  Love it.  Ok, off to check on dinner.

Until next time..........Blessings,     Lisa

No comments: