Sunday, April 6, 2014

2 Cute Ink

Ok, it has been almost a year since I blogged about my crafting adventures.  I even forgot how to use blogger it has been so long.  I have been super busy trying to get a new bachelors degree, yes I have one already, but have not been able to find a job using it for years.  So, I am trying a new field.  I have less than a year to go to earn a degree in Database Administration.  Yay!  I can hardly wait!

In my spare time, of course i have been crafting.  I have also been dabbling with some new company's' stamps.  Today I bring a baby gift card using a digital image from 2 Cute Ink.  Just click on their name and you can see their blog and store.  Her images are way too cute for words.  So without any further delays, here is my card:


I am not 100% sure if she still has this image available, but she has a Facebook page and if you want an image that she does not have in her store, ask her to put it there, maybe she will do that for you.

Well, that is all for today.  Please come back and tell your friends about my blog, I am afraid that my long absence has taken away a few of my followers and that makes me sad.  I have quite a stash of new cards made just waiting to be posted though, so I will be back!!!!!!!!!

P.S.  Did you know that the word "Facebook" is in the spell check dictionary on blogger?  LOL, I have been away too long, that shocked the bazoodles out of me.

Until next time.............Blessings,  Lisa

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Hi Hi Lisa, how's going my friend??? Glad to hear that you are doing well!!! Super super cute card and welcome back! Hugs! <3