Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Stamp-n-doodle Wednesday!!!!

Welcome to Stamp-n-doodle Wednesday!!! This week's challenge is to add a bit of Sparkle to your creation. My sparkle is on some designer card stock that I used, and I am showing you one of the new Pauly images in the Boutique section of the SND store. The image is called "Best Friends", and here is what I made with it:
I am loving these Pippa and Pauly images, they are so adorable, if you have not seen them all, you should go over to the online store and check them out, remember they are in the boutique section of the store. Now, go visit the other DT ladies blogs for some more inspiration, as they have made some beautiful creations this week as always, then go to the Stamp-n-doodle Blog and join the weekly challenge to win free a digi image. You don;t have to use one of our images, but if you do you get an extra entry. I entered this card in the following weekly challenge: Scrapalicious USA ~ Anything Goes Until next time......Blessings, Lisa

No comments: