Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Stamp-n-doodle Tuesday!

Welcome to Stamp-n-doodle Tuesday! This week's challenge is to use bold Bright Colors, such as Red, Hot Pink, Orange, Blue, etc... I think you get the point. I had a difficult time with this challenge because I am more of a pastel or rich colors kind of girl, I hardly have any bright colors laying around my craft space, so I hope you like what I have created for your inspiration this week. I used the image called "Boy Watching". Love the cute little Chihuahua sitting next to her on the bench.



So, what do you think? Did I use bright enough colors? Can you tell I am very insecure about my creation this week? LOL Well anyhoo, please go visit the other DT ladies blogs and leave them all some much deserved love and then go to the SND blog and join in on this week's challenge you just might win some free digis. Remember that you don't have to use a Stamp-n-doodle image, but if you do, you get an extra entry.

Stay tuned for Soft Pencil Studios, that post will be up shortly.

Hugs, Lisa

No comments: